Life sucks when:
- You say things to be helpful and hopefully make someone happy and you end up doing the complete opposite.
- You can’t find a job and you’re running out of money and you have nothing to fall back on. You live with one person that you love with all your heart and the rest of the people hate you bloody guts.
- Seeing someone that you hate with all your guts and wanting to punch the life out of said person and having to grin and smile and act like nothing is wrong
- The things you say don’t match what’s in your brain. And that ends up hurting people you care about daily.
- Being frustrated so much that it evolves into anger. And that anger has to be held inside you for a very long time. Still holding
- Wanting to scream FUCK without offending anyone or getting a finger pointed at me.
Welcome to my life